Join us at the Little America Grand Ballroom - March 5, 2022
We are thrilled to announce our 5th Annual Gala on March 5, 2022, at the Little America Hotel Grand Ballroom in Salt Lake City, Utah. Join us to raise awareness to help those who are homeless within our community and to celebrate the success of our CARE Cuts events over the past year. This year’s gala will feature inspiring local speakers and entertainment. Together we can create a positive impact for those who are struggling within our community.
Saturday, March 5, 2022
Max ticket capacity: 600.
6:00 p.m. – midnight
- Red Carpet Photography from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Dinner served 7:00 p.m.
- Program and entertainment 7:30 p.m.
- Dancing 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m., music by SWAG Dj
Little America Grand Ballroom in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Age: Guests 16 years of age and older.
All donations support Care Cuts events homeless and refugee events. We look forward to celebrating and serving with you.
Purchase Tickets: here
Become a Sponsor:
- Download the sponsor packet: (coming soon)
- Email completed packet to: email@example.com
- Closing date for sponsorship ticket to be announced or when ticket sales end.